33 Years Old, 2 Kids, Fat Transfer to Dent in Breast After Augumentation - Bondi, AU

6 months ago I damaged my implant by attempting a...

6 months ago I damaged my implant by attempting a pull up exercise, moving my pectoral muscle away from my sternum causing a dent in my left breast - cleavage area.
Today I underwent a fat transfer from my tummy to fill in the dent. I did a lot of research for this procedure, without finding Too much, or any for small fat transfer procedures on asymmetry.
I have included done before pictures, post op pics to follow.
The procedure took 50 minutes under local anaesthetic and some gas. My PS retrieved 30ml of fat and waivers happy with the quality of tissue. He transferred 15ml into the area of assymetry. The pain afterward is fine. My greasy feel good, but tummy tender. I have taken just panadol for pain management.
I am so far extremely happy with the result. Will keep you updated over the progressing days

Fat Transfer to Dent in Breast After Augmentation

Day 1 Post Fat transfer:
Im feeling great, I even managed to get to the shops and get some essentials.
I woke up at 1 am last night in a bit of pain. The pain felt like a burning sensation where the fat was taken from in the donor site. I took a couple of panadol and then felt fine.
I have not needed to take any pain relief today at all. Bruising is minimal. Im loving the result. I hope the fat takes and a high percentage if not all remains once it has healed. My Dr did a wonderful job.

Fat transfer post op day 2

Today is 2 days post fat transfer to the dent in my cleavage area due to an injury involving my pec. Today I have felt great, in fact I went to the beach with my family and sat on the beach while my children played. Not much pain to report, so I have not had to take pain relief. Swelling in the donor site ( tummy) looks like it may be improving. Loving the results. Fingers crossed the graft continues to do well.

Fat transfer to breast dent post op day 5

I just had my post op appointment with my PS. He ( and myself) are very happy with the progress. He is confident that because I have not lost any fat volume at all so far that the graft has taken. The graft is soft which he described as a good thing as necrosis of fat turns hard and lumpy. So far so good. Stitches were taken out and new steri strips placed on. I am not to exercise for another week and I am aloud to wear a soft bar (no underwire). Hopefully the good progress continues.

3 weeks post fat transfer to dent in breast cleavage

I have been feeling rather anxious about the amount of fat being dissolved, and what the final results will be. I have moments of relief and love my results, and then moments concerned the dent is rearing its ugly head again. It wasn't until tonight where I compared some before pictures to pictures I took today, and realise how wonderful my results are still. I'm very happy and only hope I don't lose any more fat from here on in. If the dent did come back, I do think that I would do this treatment again. Fingers crossed for a happy fat graft in the next update.

7 weeks post fat transfer to dent in breast

So it's almost been 7 weeks since the fat transfer. The graft area is completely soft and feels apart of me. I have started back in the gym doing light activities such as walking and short slow jogging since about 5 weeks post. I have not been feeling as anxious about how much fat is being reabsorbed as I was a few weeks ago, and feel as though not much has changed aesthetically since my last update (you be the judge and let me know honestly!). I sway between living with it as it is, or going back for one more fat transfer. What do you think? I'm having a follow up with my surgeon in 2 weeks which I'm very much looking forward to. Would love to hear your thoughts on whether you would have another transfer or be happy with this result if this were you?

7 weeks post before after photos

Photos

3 months post fat transfer

So it's been 3 months today since the fat transfer. I'm very happy with my result still and have had absolutely no fat dissolve since about the 3 weeks mark. I've resumed my normal exercise and training on average 3-4 days a week. I am councious of overdoing it though, and only do light weights and limit pushing myself. I'm feeling more confident in myself and have even bought a new bikini for summer. I love what my surgeon has done, he's amazing. I have added a filter to the photo to try accentuate shadowing. The dent was in the right breast as you look at the picture.
Benjamin Norris