36yr Old Mummy Makeover - Bondi, AU

Hi All, I had virtually a Mummy Makeover which...

Hi All, I had virtually a Mummy Makeover which consisted of a Full Abdominplasty with some liposuction/Breast lift with reduction and implants as well as an Endoscopic Upper browlift and lower lid. This is the second time I have seen Dr Robert Dreilsmia, the first was about 6 years ago for breast implants. Since then I have given birth to a beautiful boy and breast feed:) When it came to deciding to have my Mummy Makeover there was NO hesitation in seeking Dr Dreilsmia's expert is yet again. Admittedly I was very apprehensive regarding the full procedure as I was having multiple procedures done which as a whole was fairly major. Dr Dreilsmia outlined all aspects of the procedures clearly and was very open and informative with any questions I had. Dr Dreilsmia has a lovely professional bedside manner so I felt comfortable considering the nature of such surgery....:) His staff are absolutely delightful and helpful wherever possible which made the process smooth in all areas. His reception staff were prompt with any call back enquireries as well booking procedures for follow appts etc I have to say that the procedure went extremely well and at 5 weeks post op I am thrilled with the results so far and can't wait till the final results are obvious!! I had help with my toddler for 3 weeks.... This included help to do household laundry, cooking, any type of lifting and bathing / playing with my toddler. The initial week was the most challenging when it comes to pain/ discomfort and relinquishing control, however every day from approx day 4/5 got better and better in baby steps. Important to take pain relief as per dr's instructions and drink loads of water despite hassle to get up and down to toilet. Best to keep hydrated and bowels moving. I wear my compression garments around the clock for Abdominplasty and breast lift , taking off only when showering. My breasts are perkier and well full than I have ever had and am over the moon about this. Sure the compression garments can be a little annoying at times however I believe the have helped considerably with swelling / fluid distribution... I have had days I feel more swelling than others usually at end of day or when I've been moving around a bit more , but never anything too crazy:) my eye swelling from upper browlift and lower lid went down pretty quickly and brushing was gone in a week or so. I did try ice them as much as possible in initial 4 days post op. All my incisions are healing well and have been seeing the dr for follow ups which has been exciting and informative/ reassuring. Even though I'm so much more mobile then initially I remind myself it's ONLY been 5 weeks!! I listen to my body and I believe this keeps me in good sted.... Some days I rest up more and others no so much. All in all I would do it all over again for the results I have obtained. My confidence in my body is unlike it as " ever" been...... And I'm still in early recovery!!! Flat tummy, natural looking perky Breasts and the overlap of upper eyelid and bags refreshed , who would be happy?!?! I would highly recommend if you are considering any of the above procedures to make an appointment to gather advise/expertise and a quote from Dr Robert Dreilsmia . Goodluck :):)

Before and after Photos

At 4months post op feeling great, have to remind myself I had such a big operation as I'm totally back to doing everything I did before !!!

Dr Robert Drielsmia was extremely informative, and has a lovely bedside manner. He has made me feel at ease, listened actively to all my concerns and addressed them reassuringly. His "handy work" is AMAZING, I wouldn't go to anybody else. Highly recommend!