31yo No Children, Excess Skin and Saggy Breasts - Bondi, AU

Since I was in my teens I have always had...

Since I was in my teens I have always had extremely large breasts. I have never been able to wear 'shoe string strap' tops or dresses, have never had choice in bras (especially not pretty colours or patterns) and have had constant back and neck pain. I recently lost 35kg, and maintained this loss for over 12 months. I realised that I was happy with everything about me- except of course my saggy breasts (like tennis balls in a stocking) and the excess skin on my stomach. I decided after all the hard work I endured to loose the weight, I deserved to do something for ME that would make me feel better about me.
The procedure was not painful, more uncomfortable. The key was preparation (healthy eating and a healthy body) and to follow EVERY direction of the doctor, anaesthetist and physio. Follow the directions in relation to what you can do when, to ensure the scarring is minimised and the surgery is more worth it. Why jeopardise it all for reaching up for the tea?
The other key is strength of the MIND. Ask questions so you know what to expect when, and be ready for it. If you anticipate pain you will likely find it. Remember the end game, prepare for discomfort and you will be well prepared.
I am glad I had the surgery in Winter (the garments are quite warm to wear).
3 months on and I could NEVER have anticipated just how complete I would feel. I feel like a new woman and my outside matches my inside :-)
I did research into surgeons, find someone you feel comfortable with, ask around your friends and family and ensure they make you feel like their only patient. You will know once you find them.
If you are thinking about the surgery- DO IT.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

I saw Naveen in his Norwest office. I was referred to Naveen by a family friend. From the moment I met him I knew he was going to be my surgeon. Naveen is thorough at all stages of preparation, surgery and follow up. He provided me with all the information that I would need. I also asked ALOT of questions and Naveen never made me feel like they were silly or unnecessary. He drew pictures, provided written information and explained everything in detail. All quotes were accurate, and everything was included- there were no hidden surprises. Naveen also worked with an anaesthetist who based on my experience shared his professionalism, kindness and genuine care for me. The surgery date was negotiated at my convenience, in a location close to my home and paperwork for the hospital was supported by Naveen's team. After my surgery, Naveen liased with my family and ensured they were aware of how things went and were going. Naveen came for follow up daily while I was in hospital and follow up visits post surgery were always at my convenience. The staff at Naveen's surgery and his office were always supportive, professional and always helpful. Naveen always makes you feel like you are his only client. This entire experience was a big deal for me, and having Naveen and his team along for the ride made me feel more comfortable and definitely improved the overall experience. BIG THANKS to Naveen, he has changed my life for the better!!!