Breast Reduction Surgery - Now Wonder Why I Waited So Long - Feeling Like a New Women. Bondi, AU

I just wanted to thank Dr Robert Drielsma for the...

I just wanted to thank Dr Robert Drielsma for the amazing job he did of my breast reduction surgery. The results are unbelievable, I feel and look like a new woman. I am so much more comfortable in everyday life and when fully recovered looking forward to getting into many more activities and am even thinking about taking up running again. I can’t wait to have a massage and be able to lay comfortably on my stomach. I also can’t wait to be able to buy pretty bras that don’t cost a fortune and aren’t like corsets. My clothes fit and feel so much better and my back and shoulder pain has gone. I actually live in Canberra but chose to travel to Sydney for my surgery because I wanted the best job and I have been overwhelmed with your skill. Thank you also to your admin team Deana and Nicole they were always helpful, knowledgeable and nothing was too much trouble.

Dr Drielsma was very easy to talk to, gave great advice and was understanding of my situation. Once I had made my mind up I was very keen to get it done straight away and Dr Drielsma and his staff were amazing in making it happen very quickly for me.