38yrs Old, 18 Year Old Round Mentor Saline Implants, Too Big over the Years - Bondi, AU

I had BA when I was 21 for the simple fact I...

I had BA when I was 21 for the simple fact I wanted a "sexy" physique. I had round implants under the muscle, and they looked great.
All was fine however over the years my body changes and now im 38, and they are just so big! prior i was 36A & went too 36 B (after BA) and now 18 years later i'm a 36DD!!

It was time i decided to remove them as my clothes weren't flattering and I looked top heavy in all my photos..

loved taking selfies from a top angle as i still loved the look of having a sexy chest, however in normal photos, I looked fat.....
I consulted with the top Plastic surgeon in Sydney Australia, Dr Michael Zacharia.
he advised me of possable outcomes. His manor was very professional and very patient. I was well informed and was left to think about the procedure as long as I liked. He dealt with all my indecisiveness and continued to answer any concerns. He even said he would have implants on standby once mine came out, if I looked like they needed smaller ones inserted he would have them ready. I felt comfortable to give that executive decision to Dr Zacharia and his team to decide, as I would be under anesthesia.

I gave it a lot of thought, made 3 explant appointment's and I even cancelled them...... It was a big decision as i didn't want to have a breast lift post removal, as that was one of the options if my skin wasn't firm or lacked collagen. By all means this was an elective surgery, however i didn't want to be left looking two socks with mandarins in the bottom either.

After further thought, and a whole lot of trust... I was finally ready a few weeks ago and I DID IT!!! wasnt to painful, im waiting to start pilates for my arms and chest in a week as i was instructed to wait..
all went well, I will update with more photos soon... Dr. Zacharia & his surgery team were very pleased with the outcome, and no implants or lift was needed.

I have taped them up and used compression... tape finally came off for about an hour 14 days post explant and I will post photo.. I retaped and will keep taped for another week for the skins sake...
Overall I'm very pleased i did it.... no regrets getting them 18 years ago, and no regrets getting them out 18 years later..
Pros:
I'm now a C cup and still have breasts!!!! not saggy either.. I have never had kids, maybe that has something to do with it??? Also i'm sleeping so much better and have much more energy, clothes fit better, I look well proportioned, have more energy, people have said some really nice things about how well I look too.

Concerns:
right one is smaller than left one... Ill give it 6-12 months before making any rash decisions...

8 months post implant removal.

It's been 8 months and my breast have changed so much.
I'm very happy with them.
In fact I wish they were smaller! Initially yes they were defeated a bit and had stretched skin that was crapey, it was the biggest scare! I'll attach some photos.

I've done about 10 or so skin collagen tightening and a few collagen induction treatment with a solution aimed at skin plumping for the very loose and saggy skin I initially had. About 9 -10 sessions on them at longevity Lounge Esthetics clinic in Sydney .. Very happy with the results now! The cost was between 200-300
But by breast no longer look like socks with oranges in the bottlom!! Look at my before and after skin treatments!!

After photos

Here's a few Explant after photos

Post Explant continued

Close up of right breast after explant

Right breast before collagen treatments and after. A better look at the improved skin suppleness and texture.
Sydney Facial Plastic Surgeon

Amazing. Very professional, patient and skilled. I recommend him often.