Realistic and Excellent Results! - Bondi, AU

After meeting Dr Drielsma over five years ago in a...

After meeting Dr Drielsma over five years ago in a search to find the right surgeon, I finally went through with having a lower body lift. The results are excellent, in particular the tummy tuck. Whilst the buttocks is not as tight as the front, however, there has been a significant improvement. The recovery was surprisingly smooth and the scar, albeit newish, is fine. Pain and swelling subsided within two weeks, but you can expect to still be a bit stiff for the first few weeks. Going into the surgery, Dr Drielsma managed my expectations exceptionally well and knew exactly what the procedure would and wouldn't do for me.

As many reviews for lower body lifts will often note that whilst results are immediate, you need to give yourself a few weeks to see the true benefits of the surgery. I was very disappointed at the beginning, but that was due to the swelling. At week 4, I'm loving my body and shape. I can only wait to get back in the gym in a couple more weeks to start re-building the muscle.

My recovery was made all that much easier by having a friend stay with me the first week after being discharged. I also recommend being as fit and healthy as possible before the operation. After about day 7, I spent more and more time out of bed and walking around every few hours.

If you're anything like me and have spent time trawling through the internet, reading every article and review on internet, do yourself a favour and meet with Dr Drielsma.

After meeting with a number of surgeons and looking at every possible alternative, I stumbled across Dr Drielsma almost 5 years ago. After reconsidering that surgery was the only option to remove excess skin, I went back to Dr Drielsma. And I'm very glad that I did! On meeting Dr Drielsma, he stepped me through the procedure and showed me some recent examples of lower body lifts that he had performed. The results looked really good. If you want a Dr who will deliver realistic and excellent results, than you should go no further than Dr Drielsma. My experience with Dr Drielsma hasn't been without it's ups and downs, but that's because Dr Drielsma was prepared to give realistic advice on the procedure and I needed to adjust my expectations. There was no over-promising and under-delivering from day 1. Overall, I am delighted with the results! As Dr Drielsma reinforced, this surgery will not make you perfect and there are a number of trade-offs (e.g. skin vs. scar). As perfection is unobtainable for everyone, the decision for me was easy as I could live with a scar but not with the look and sensation of loose skin around my mid-section. I will continue to use Dr Drielsma's services and highly recommend him to others.