Revision Rhinoplasty

Hi, I am from Melbourne (Australia) and I had...

Hi, I am from Melbourne (Australia) and I had rhinoplasty 24 years ago in Europe when I was 22. When I first took the cast off it looked ok just swollen but then, I think it was my mistake, I slept on the side and I ruined everything resulting in a crooked nose. I was in a shock when I saw my asymmetric nose so I went back to the surgeon who put a cast only on one side to help it straightening it and re position it. The result after all that nightmare is that I have still a crooked nose, a few indentations and a cartilage hump on my tip. "Very bad". The result changed my self esteem and my personality so much that i don't trust any surgeon, or rather I am too scared to trust the surgeons. However, after 24 years since surgery I came across this website and I would like to know if there is any chance to improve my nose. I would like to know people from Australia that have been to USA and have experienced revision rhinoplasty in the USA. some researches brought me to take into consideration Dr. Franker or Dr. Hamilton both from Los Angeles. Can anyone give me some help about considering a revision. Anyone flown to the USA for a revision rhinolplasty? Thank you for your help for now.