23y Old, 1 Kid , Rhyno + Breast + Tummytuck + Lipo.4areas + ButtLift - Bolivia, BO

Arrived on the 27th of September , Surgery of...

Arrived on the 27th of September , Surgery of Rhynoplasty and Breast Lift Implants was done on the 29th , now its the 1st of October and i feel like my breast will explode lol !! Itching everywhere and pain still the same but a bit better since day 1 ! My nose its not bad but i can barely eat my soup .. I cant breath , laugh or move my mouth i since i feel like my Stiches will rip of my nose .. But im not done .. On the 3rd of October i have my other surgery Tummytuck + Lipo:arms- waist-belly-legs + Brazilian buttlift so now i can barely put my pants on imagine in 2days of my next surgery :'( and they actually told me that the next will be more painful than my nose and breast OMG !! My Dr was great just dont know how it will go since i just atrived ...Im really really scared because my flight is on the 7th all the way from Bolivia to Canada with a few stops .. How will it go if after 3days of my first surgery i still feel lots of pain ?? My assistant said ecerything will be Ok but maybe im just pannicking to much been here alone or far away from home .. Necer had any surgery in my life ! Anywais i will keep you posted with my next surgery hope everything will go better .. Wish me luck :)

2nd Surgery { Tummytuck + Lipo-4areas + Brazilian Buttlift }

Finally finished my second Surgery .. 3rd of October .. I stayed for the whole night at the Clinic , had some blood added to make my healing better but caused vomiting at the end .. Finished up sleeping well which i never thought i would Since i was feeling a lot of Pain .. It was more painful compared to my first Surgery but today the 4th of Oct , im feeling way better than i thought , mentally Number 1 but physically just when i try sitting, laying down, getting up its painful which it's normal !! What i hate is having to wear the body garment .. Looking and Walking like a Mommy =O !! Got my lips done also so i will post pics of my face (nose + lips) to see the difference by the time :) By the way i look fatter .. Its totally normall .. Brusses will take time to go away but at the end it will be great !!
Dr Lijeron Arias