Makeover Travel Bolivia, BO

My mom sister and I came from the us to have...

My mom sister and I came from the us to have cosmetic surgery with a company called makeover travel bolivia we are currently here now my surgery was only a few days ago but so far so good I myself received a tummy tuck, brest lift with implants, lipo in the mid section and a brizilian butt lift! They did the surgery at 2 separate time for safty reasons my brests first them 3 days later the rest!! Im still really swollen so cant really tell results of the tummy tuck but looks alot flatter! On the other hand I dont if I personally would do my butt again because I really do not see a difference:(
I also got my teeth done while I was here and im extremely happy with them the dentist is very thorough and is and expert at what she does! I got 10 Lumineers on my top teeth! She took the time to show us around bolivia and take us shopping, we dont speak Spanish so is was a little more difficult for us but everyone was very helpful! Dr Nicole ( dentist) speak excellent english!
We stayed at hotel royal in Bolivia and the hotel was excellent everyone so gracious and friendly! In Bolivia where the clinic is it is definitely a less fortunate area, and t g e driving here is crazy its like mario cart no marking in the road who ever is faster gets to go first!! Was a shock to me!!
dr lijeron / dr Nicole (dentist)

The doctor was great knows his stuff,(dr lijeron) and makes u feel very comfortable! Dr Nicole (dentist) excellent the best ever goes above and beyond! !