Amazing Surgeon, Amazing Results - Boise, ID

I had a breast lift with saline implants and a...

I had a breast lift with saline implants and a tummy tuck. I never thought I could look as good as a feel on the inside. Dr. Griffiths is professional, compassionate and amazingly talented. As long as you follow his post op instructions, have some patience and follow his lead, you will be happy with your results. I wore a bikini for the 1st time in my life this summer and my husband couldn't take his eyes off me. As talented and professional as he is, I know that taking care of myself after surgery also contributed to a successful outcome. I would encourage anyone to see him. If there is a two month wait to see him, wait the two months. Really, you get one shot at this to hit it out of the park. Revisions afterwards, although can improve a result, can never give you the best result as having it done the right way the 1st time. With that being said, hes the doc you want to do this the 1st time. He is a top notch surgeon and is among the best in his field. No frills with him, seriously. You will get complete honesty with a plan, even if its not what you want to hear. But do you really need a warm and fuzzy rub down from your surgeon? Or do you need your surgeon to have your best interests and results at heart and be a complete perfectionist? Ill take a perfectionist who gave me the figure I've always wanted. Do not go anywhere else.
Boise Plastic Surgeon