Tummy Tuck...best Decision I Have Ever Made - Boise, ID

From the moment I walked into their office I was...

From the moment I walked into their office I was met with kindness and professionalism. Dr. Sorensen was very knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable and let me ask as many questions as I wanted. After I decide to go ahead with the procedure the had an opening one week later, I was so excited. The day before my pre op appointment I was having doubts so when I went in I shared my concerns with Val and she made me feel much better and reassured me that everything was going to be great. The day of my surgery was wonderful. The staff at the Surgery Center were amazing!! Before I knew I was being wheeled into the recovery room. I stayed one night in the hospital, the staff there were just as wonderful!! I went home the next afternoon, the was in no pain whatsoever from the time after surgery until this moment. I stopped pain killers after day three, I have been out and about running errands, doing chores, etc. I feel incredible. I was most worried about the recovery because of things I kept reading online but none of those things have happened to me. Dr. Sorensen glued my incision, which I am thankful for because it looks so much better then stitches or staples. I have had two post op appointments since, one at one week and the other at two, and Dr. Sorensen & Harmony were wonderful at both. I go back in two weeks for that check and at that time I will be setting up a time for BA and lipo.
In the end I am more than happy I chose Dr. Sorensen, he really does a wonderful job!!

Before & After Photos