Negro Nose - Bogota, Colombia

I wanted to do my nose for years. My nose just...

I wanted to do my nose for years. My nose just didn't fit in my face, it was to big. I had negro nostrils and a lot of fat in the point of my nose. I live in Holland and here I couldn't find any doctor with great history of doing negro noses. So I did my research and doctor Pavajeau stood out as one of the best surgeoun in Colombia. So I contacted his practice. His sister Lissette Pavajeau was the intermediary. She was so kind and always ready to help me with anything I needed. She did more than she should have and always with love. So I bought her a little gift as an appreciation for her kindness. Through her I got my skype appointment with the doctor himself (after paying the downpayment of $150) . I was very anxious to meet the doctor. This surgery for me meant allot. So I had to vibe with the doctor in order for him to do the procedure. He was so calm and sure of himself. I knew right away than that he was the one. Haha. So couple of months later I flew to Bogota with my sister. His practice was nice and clean. And he himself very calm and peacefull. I loved his aura and how he explained everything. The surgery went well, without pain. I'm sensitive for anestesia so it took me a while to wake up. Dr. Pavajeau checked on me regularly and answer any question that I had during my recovery there.He would call or send me an whatsapp msg as did Lissette also. It has been like 9 months and my nose looks freaking nice. I just love it. It looks very natural. It fits my face perfectly. The tip of my nose is still a little bit sensitive but I guess in a couple of months that will go away.
Colombia Plastic Surgeon

Dr.pavajeau is a very pleasant person. He hears you out and answer all your questions. Im extremely happy with my choice of doctor because from day one untill the last day he treated me with nothing but kindness and he did his job right. Even when I went back to Holland he reached out to me just to check how I was doing.