The Best Liposuction Results From The Best Surgeon! - Colombia, CO

Where do I begin to sing the praises of Dr. Hoyos....

Where do I begin to sing the praises of Dr. Hoyos. To say I am satisfied with the results of my total body liposuction is a great understatement; I am delighted with the results! Dr. Hoyos is the best! In addition to total body liposuction, I also had fat transfer to my right breast, to make it symmetrical with my left breast. I am beyond thrilled with the results! My legs are skinny, my waist is tiny and my breasts are perky and symmetrical! I have the best figure now! Not only did Dr. Hoyos write the book on liposuction, he is an extraordinary artist. During my trip to Colombia one of his very courteous staff members conveyed to me; “Dr. Hoyos wanted to be and artist, but his dad encouraged him to go to medical school to become a doctor.” Dr. Hoyos is the perfect combination of true artistry and medical skill; he is a craftsman! Dr. Hoyos is known as the Michelangelo of plastic surgery because he is an incredible sculptor. A quote, on the wall behind Dr. Hoyos' desk reads, "I saw the bird in the stone, so I set him free." Dr. Hoyos pays attention to detail; after all, it is the little things that make his results phenomenal and tailor-made. Not only is Dr. Hoyos an incomparable surgeon, he is very kind, friendly, professional, and compassionate with a great bedside manner and speaks fluent English. Before and after my surgery I stayed at Dr. Hoyos’ hotel where his staff provided excellent care and I felt very safe. Throughout my surgery the head nurse stayed with me at the hospital. My trip to Colombia was pleasant. My results by Dr. Hoyos are outstanding and world-class! I sing the praises of Dr. Hoyos and would highly recommend him to anyone thinking about plastic surgery.
Colombia Plastic Surgeon