Triple Play: Rhinoplasty, Mini Facelift, and Upper/Lower Eyelids...Beautiful Results - Colombia, CO

I chose Dr. Pavajeau because it was my opinion...

I chose Dr. Pavajeau because it was my opinion that he did the perfect nose job. What I found out was that he was truly a skilled artist. He is an expert at his craft yet he is warm and personal. Lisette, the international coordinator, helped me with every detail of my travel arrangements so I didn't have to worry about coming to a foreign country. The office is classy upscale-modern where I was served tea and snacks while I waited to see the doctor. Dr. Pavajeau gave me his Whatapp number so that I could reach him after surgery. I went alone, so I hired a fantastic nurse for $40 who stayed by my side for 12 hours after surgery (yes, that not by the hour but for the full 12-hour shift). I paid less than I would have in the states for the three procedures (rhinoplasty, mini-facelift, & upper/lower eyelid lift) even after I paid for transportation and lodging, but saving money is not why I would suggest going to Dr Pavajeau...I suggest you choose him because he will make you look beautiful. He will exceed your expectations...and best of all is how good you will feel about yourself when you have healed. I no longer have bags under my eyes in the morning when I first wake up. I did it for me and I could not be happier with my choice. I am 55 years old and last week my dad told me that he thought I looked 40!!
Colombia Plastic Surgeon

The doctor discussed my procedure with me prior to surgery. We looked at my photos on his computer screen so I could visualize how my nose job would look when he was done. This was very exciting. The day of surgery, I felt a little scared prior to surgery. Dr. Pavajeau and his nurse stayed with me and the anesthesiologist held my hand to reassure me. They arranged for a driver to take me home and the nurse accompanied me. Everyone was kind and attentive. Dr. Pavajeau showed me a photo of my nose before the cast or swelling and it was so beautiful and straight. I had no doubt it was going to be beautiful when the healing process was complete.