J - Colombia

Hi all, I am a 38 year old Latina. And since I...

Hi all,
I am a 38 year old Latina. And since I ve been born I had a bump droopy nose. And because of my age I was seeing that my breasts were not the same as they were when I was in my 20's. I needed to fill then up a bit. Since I am a skinny girl all I needed was a bit not a lot enough to look proportion to my body. My results after 7 months now have been remarkable. I am really happy with both procedures. Like any breasts augmentation the first 3 days were very hard because they were extremely swollen and it felt like I had bricks on my chest. But after 3 days the swelling started going down slowly. I expected my recovery would take a bit longer because I do suffer from anxiety so it was hard to adapt to the change mentally and physically. But talking to a therapist helped me get back to recovery.
With my nose all I got done was so small I had my top shaved since I had a bit of a bump and the muscle that made my nose droopy was cut a bit. I told the doctor I still wanted to have my nose to be the same as before but with a little tweeting. So nobody could notice I did a nose job.
Doctor Felipe amaya was very attentive because he noticed I was very anxious nervous about everything and he would talk to me assure me everything was fine. He even answered all my questions. I was a bit bothersome with constant assurance but he was always there talking to me.
He speaks English and he used to live in Toronto Canada which made me feel a little bit comfortable. I do speak Spanish but sometimes I felt comfortable expressing other things in English and he was patient in answering back in English.
The nurses that took care of me during my stay there were very caring tender and always there when I needed them.
Attached you will see my photos of before and after and if you have any questions please do not hesitate .

1 year later

It has been a year august since my two surgery.
Upon reflection I would say I think knowing myself and my body I would have done 1 surgery. But this is only for me other people are okay to do 2 or 3 surgeries cause their immune system us strong. I knew that I was very sensitive to a lot of drugs so for me it would be more of a struggle and longer healing.
But my results are what I wished for. My nose is just what I wanted. I should have done it years ago so I could have enjoyed it in my 20's but morality family was always a strong influence in not doing it. My breasts I get complimented by so many cause I didn't go too big they look perky and full enough for my chest to bear.
Iam forever grateful for Dr. Amayas work. I need to go back to colombia bUT to personally thank him and take a well deserve trip . :*)
Colombia Plastic Surgeon

He was very good at explaining every detail what he was going to do and my questions were always answered professional and easy for me to understand. He was always there whenever I was anxious to assure me it was all fine.