44 Yo, Mommy of One, Getting a Much Needed Mommy Makeover - Colombia

Hello everybody, I'm a colombian doctor living...

Hello everybody, I'm a colombian doctor living abroad. My weight is 152 lbs, height 5' 6". I have always been skinny and all my life my weight never exceded 130lbs. During my pregnancy I gained 1 kg per month and 2kg in the last months, thankfully no stretch marks were developed on my abdomen. I had a c-section 7 years ago and went back to my prepbaby weight plus a couple of pounds after 1 year. The weight was fine but as you all know, the body never looks the same. My boobs dopped and my waist was almost non-existent. During the last 5 years I let myself go, stopped exercising and overindulged in fine dining, drinking and coca cola and when I reached 160 lbs!!! With diet and exercuse I went down to 150, but the damage was done, my boobs were droopier than ever and my muffin top was just disgusting. I developed cellulitis everywhere and just started to hate my body, especially when naked. I started researching for surgery and when it was clear I wasn't going to have more children and I promised myself that at the first opportunity I would get a mommy makeover.
I knew from the beginning I wanted Dr Andrade to do the surgery. 13 years ago he operated me, he did the most beautiful and natural liposuction. Back then I was not fat so he just had to sculpt the stubborn fat and gave me a beautiful flat tummy and removed the love handles. The effects of the lipo lasted even after my girl was born.
When I realized I was going to able to stay in Colombia the whole month of January I organized everything real fast and here I am, on my 4th day POP.
Had an appointment on jan 14th, I had already my blood tests and we programmed the surgery on Jan 20th. I'm supposed to fly back to Chile on feb 9th.
So this is what he did:
Abdominoplasty (no drains)
Periareolar mammopexia (no implants, all my life I was a full B, lately more like a droopy C)
Lipo of flanks and back
I considered getting a butt lift , more to fill my hips ratter than having a big butt, but I decided not to do it as my butt is OK and I don't like much the Kardashian or JLo look.
Dr. Ernesto Andrade is very known in Colombia, he used to do the local version of extreme makeover here and he does a lot of surgery for famous people. I didn't choose him for this of course, but for his results and credentials and more than 20 years of experience.
He is a very busy surgeon, the consultation was very quick (i must say that he squeezed me in as a favor) but I already knew exactly what I wanted, so this was not a problem for me.
If you want a doctor who spends a lot if time with you, explaining everything slowly he may not be the best choice. But if you go prepared with all your questions and research from websites like this, I think you can get all your doubts cleared.

Pictures !!!

Oh myyyy hardest post I ever made. My body in ruins!
So we scheduled TT, breast lift, lipo. Eventhough my behind is droopy I decided against lipoinjection as I think my behind will improve with exercise.
Surgery was on Ian 20th, general anesthesia.

1st day POP

The surgery was a success but wakimg up from the anesthesia is always a nightmare for me, I get very agitated and the sensation of not being able to breath is overwhelming. When my mom came to me I told was shivering and nauseous. I promised I will never ever do another surgery ????
I felt miserable for a couple of hours and I couldn't eat at all because of the constant nausea. The pain per se was very bearable, I didn't feel my boobs and the abdomen was quite numb too. They moved me to the room and i just rested for the rmaining of the day.
The surgery lasted 3,5 hrs, I went in at 8 am and when I saw my mom it was almost 3 pm.

1st week POP

I'm very pleased with the results. I git a small cold and sneezing and coughing was just horrible. My PS prescribed some syrup (mucolytic) and regular flu tablets. The thing that helped me the most with the caugh was ginger and honey tea, this one is also diuretic so I'm drinking the stuff non- stop.

More pics

Yesterday They did sime ultrasound on the belly and back and massage on the boobs and all over. This massage is extremely gentle and should be made ONLY by someone specially trained. After that I felt more swollen than ever and quite sore. I came home and laid down for the rest of the day abd took 1grm of tylenol.
This afternoon is my 1 week POP with the PS, he will perform an ultrasound and give the last recommendations. In his package he also includes his own creams for the bruises and the scars. I forgot to mention he also performed a bit of lipo of my double chin, my neck looks as if someone tried to strangulate me, but I feel the cream is really good and makes the bruise go away faster. Always use sunblock on the bruises even if you are indoors.

6 weeks POP but feeling more swollen that 2 weeks ago

A littke dissapointed! Don't get me wrong, its great to have a waist again and in general clothes fit better but it feels like never its gonna be FLAT.
I want flat!!!!

photos

Almost 3 months POP.very happy with results specially upoer waist.
But under the scar it still fluctuates a lot. Last weeknd I swear I looked pregnant ????
Colombia Plastic Surgeon

From the profesional point of view I trust him blindly, as I know his work of the last 20 years. I wish he spent a little more time with his patients. I give 2 stars to phone responsiveness because it was quite hard to set up the apptmt , they kept moving it and I think I could've had the surgery a couole of days before which makes a big difference if you don't live here.