Colombia! A Life Transformation in Hands of Dr. Juris Lopez. - Bogota, Colombia

After having my third c-section in 2014 I knew I...

After having my third c-section in 2014 I knew I was done having kids and it was now my time to change. After my first preganancy in 2004 I had been through all kinds of diets and fitness plans, but nothing ever seemed to get rid of all the fat accumulated, and the more C-sections the more extra fat in abdomen. I always exercised, but no mayor results, yo-yo diets, would loose a few lbs and once was able to loose alot, but extra fat and skin still there. In January 2015 I told my husband I was going to Bogota, Colombia for surgery, and he supported me from day 1. I started giving it my all to change eating habits, working out 6 days a week, making it a priority every day to wake up early and no excuses whatsoever. I figured if I am going to go through this road of surgery I will learn for life that I will strive to work hard. Seeing many people that had gone to surgery without ever even eating healthy or exercising had left them gaining weight after surgery or going back to round 2, and I knew it was my only chance and couldn't take it for granted. So for half a year I did what I had to do, take care of myself for the big day. Around March I had already done my research of doctors and Dr. Juris Lopez was my final choice.
I flew to Colombia and had surgery July 6th. I stayed in Dr. Juris mother in law's recovery home, best choice. From the first appointment all his staff were so nice, and sweet with me that it made the whole process so much better, specially as I was so emotional that I had left my husband caring after our 3 girls back in Houston. I will not lie, surgery was hard, as I did loose extra blood and needed a blood transfusion, after this countless hours I was in better shape and able to care for myself better. Eventhough all my exams and hemoglobin levels were great it happened, so it helps to go with an open mind.
I had Liposculpture, Tummy Tuck, and Bichectomy.
At the beginning it's hard, but as days go by you feel so much better. I couldn't have done it without Dr. Juris do, I feel so much respect and appreciation for him, I am speechless as he is like a friend to patients, he cared everyday for me during my stay, wether it was a call, or when doing messages in his office he would pass by. His passionate about his work, and loves the natural looks which is what I like. His secretary Claudia is very friendly, made me laugh as she is very cheerful and I had never seen someone able to multi-task as she did, amazing!
As for the rest of the team, massage therapist is the best, Nohorella, also his mother in law, brother in law and his wife they are very kind people who only care about their patients surgery to go at their best and not only have a good experience, but to make lifelong friends. They do strive for perfection. I loved the recovery home, I felt so good there, safe, cared for and even pampered. They cooked delicious, washed the garments and clothes everyday, and it was impeccable clean, which is so important when you have a surgery. It is located in a very upscale area of the city and it was safe to on walk after surgery as its a must for your own good.

So, here I am now 7 months after my surgery being able to write this review, I have been so busy getting used everyday to the new me, which I love it. Lol!
I am down by almost 60 lbs from January last year, Stronger than ever, I am now 32 years old, train hard everyday 6 days a week to be lean, and have nice muscle definition, which is my goal to look super toned. I also love now helping friends and others in what I can so they can achieve it too! As a mom its a gift to be able to teach my daughters now on how to care for their eating needs, especially in a world with so much obesity. They love the new enthusiastic, healthy, and nice looking mom. As for my loving husband, he is more than happy and thankful to Dr. Juris, as we are planning to travel back to Bogota for a 1 year check up this summer and can't wait to thank the doctor as not only did he bring me back as I dreamed, but who is a new friend to my family and me!!! It's a journey which we all take the chance, but it was the best decision ever made. I also made friends in my stay and keep in touch with them as our life it's a roller-coaster no matter what we do, but the experience and awesome results we got we will talk forever on them, and help us keep motivation to always look good and stay healthy.

More pictures...

2 months Post-Op

10 Month Update

So here we go counting the days to go back to Colombia and see Dr. JURIS for one year follow up and have fun in my family vacation. I keep working out 6 days a week, love lifting weights, doing Tabata, and abs and cardio. Keep toning up and my legs have also gone down alot from before surgery. Will update you as day approches for 1 year check up. So exciting to see again the team that made this dream come true. I am so happy with my results, but I believe the surgery is the easy part, the hard part is maintaining and not lacking off after.

After One year check up 2016

Traveled to Colombia for one year check up during the summer. I was so happy to see Dr. Juris and all the stuff. I am so happy through out this journey as it's been an amazing one.
This time I went for pleasure and also went to a company my friend who had surgery with Dr. Juris, she had a face lift, lipo and tummy tuck and is very pleased. My mother also went in May to remove her eye bags, I will post her pictures soon.

More pictures...

Colombia Plastic Surgeon

From the moment I spoke with him he made me trust him, I felt like I had known him, and was very professional.