Hair Transplant with Excellent Results. Dr Luis Pavajeau. Colombia, CO

Though I was born and raised on the eastern...

Though I was born and raised on the eastern seaboard, I'd visited South America on many occasions and have always been more than comfortable with the cultural, social and economic dynamics. When I sought to address my global balding (age 39), I looked at two factors: cost and expertise. My first quote locally was for $11K. This was cost prohibitive for our family. I broadened my search to major South American metro areas easily accessible to the US (Miami). At the top of the list was Dr. Pavajeau.
Colombia Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pavajeau's credentials are impeccable. His work is renowned. I researched him, his practice, his education, licensure, awards until I decided to call his office. When I reached Dr. Pavajeau, I was relieved to find that he was warm, welcoming and understanding. He spoke English perfectly and I was able to communicate with him clearly and confidently. He understood, having performed thousands of hair restoration surgeries to North and South American patients. We spoke a number of times after that first meeting and, after talking about it to my wife, decided to undergo the surgery. I booked the date, the travel itinerary and prepared the family for a long needed vacation. On the day of the surgery, I arrived at the surgery center. I work in the medical field so I was insistent on a tour of the facility. It was incredibly professional - sterile, well staffed and supplied, and in close proximity to a major medical center. In person, Dr. Pavajeau was wonderful. The surgery was quick and painless. We chatted throughout the process about our travels, family and professions. The recovery was quick and easy. To this day, the surgery has been undetectable. Between people I've know sincerely complimenting the change, and my reflection in the mirror every day, I am reminded of the great experience and results I received from Dr. Pavajeau. Highly recommend.