35 Years Old, 2 Kids, Ready for This TT with Lipo :) - Bogota, Colombia

Well, finally I decided to have this done. I have...

Well, finally I decided to have this done. I have two kids, and I always thought in renewing my figure after having my kids. The youngest one is 3 years old now, so I think this is the moment. I'm not gonna have more kids, and I want to have time to enjoy my new body !!!

I live in Colombia, and I know we have so many good doctors, so I did a research and finally I choose Dr G Camacho in Bogota, I did my pre-op consultation, and I feel very confident with him. He explained me all the realted things with the cx, what to expect, and what not to. I did all the medical tests and everything is fine, and I'm clear for cx. I'm 5'2'' and 154 lbs.

I'm in the final counting, 14 days left. Reading posted reviews is very helpful, that is why I decide to start and share my story.

3 days left!!!

I have everything prepared, I got all my supplies, yesterday I had my Ps final consultation before the precedure, and I'm so ready for this. I will post some pre photos....

3 days post

surgery went well, it took almost 5 hours, and I went home the same nigth. Everything went well, my hemoback is not working properly but the doctor is in touch with me, to fix it. I started on saturday my massage, and it is painful but give some Release. Some pre pics, i hope tomorrow to upload some post pics

5 days post