36 Y/o Mother of a 14 Moths Old Baby - Bogota,Colombia

During my pregnancy I gained over 40 pounds and it...

During my pregnancy I gained over 40 pounds and it hasn't been easy to lose all that weight. I started working very soon after the baby and haven't have enough time for myself. Now, I finally decided to take some time of work and dedicated this time to myself. I'm having a TT with Lipo, couldn't afford the boobs but I'm very happy with my decision. What is really bothering me is the fact that I will not be able to carry my baby, she does not walk just yet and is hard to know that I could not do much the first weeks.

19 hours after surgery!

Everything went so quickly haven't have time to write about it till now. I was schedule at 7am and was out of the hospital by 6pm. So far the worst part has been when I woke up, I was very cold and nauseous. I was on a lot of pain and have to keep asking for medication. The nurses were a blessed after a few hours Dolor was finally bearable. Got home safe and pain under control.
Dr. Fernando Munar

So far all my meetings with the Doctor have been very encouraging and motivated. He is a very professional and polite person. I meet him thru one of his patients and from the first moment I talk to him I was sure that he was the one.