Big Bump on the Nose. Colombia, CO

I had a rhinoplasty done about 3 weeks ago with dr...

I had a rhinoplasty done about 3 weeks ago with dr Pavajeau. I had a huge bump on my nose that made me really uncomfortable. I flew from Florida, United States to Bogota, Colombia just to see him because of all the good reviews I saw online. I was a little hesitant to go out of the country for this because I didn't know what to expect, but it ended up being the best decision I ever made. Dr. Pavajeau and his entire team are extremely professional and friendly. They know you're far from home so they go above and beyond to make you feel most comfortable. The surgery itself was a success! It's been only 3 weeks and the swelling is very little to gone at this point. No bruising left, and no scars! Not a very painful procedure at all, just a bit uncomfortable at times but definitely worth it. I am beyond impressed with his work and I would definitely recommend him to everyone. The picture below is only 1 week after surgery!!
Colombia Plastic Surgeon

The doctor is a true professional. Very kind and friendly and really cares about his patients. To this day he communicates with me once a week to make sure I'm doing well.