Thrilled with the Results of my Breast Augmentation!

After breastfeeding two children I was an A cup...

After breastfeeding two children I was an A cup and wanted to be a C so I had a consultation with Dr George Lefkovits at Bodyworx Aesthetics Clinic in Abu Dhabi. He made me feel completely at ease, answered all my questions and was extremely professional. The surgery went very smoothly and I am now 4 weeks post op and already thrilled with the results. I appreciate that it's still early and they have more settling to do but already the size is exactly what I was hoping for, and they are perfectly in proportion and look very natural. I have received endless compliments from my friends, who are all now lining up for their consultations too! So pleased I did this and the whole experience was fantastic!

I had a consultation with New York Plastic Surgeon Dr George Lefkovits at Bodyworx Aesthetics Clinic in Abu Dhabi, where he flies in every couple of months as a visiting surgeon. He made me feel completely at ease, answered all my questions and was extremely professional so I felt very confident in having him perform my breast augmentation. I highly recommend Dr Lefkovits to anyone seeking a Plastic Surgeon who is very experienced and professional, yet also warm and approachable. That I was able to access a New York plastic surgeon in the Middle East was also very fortunate as I had been considering traveling abroad to perform the surgery.