Laser Hair Removal - Las Vegas, NV

I had hair that I wanted removed so I asked...

I had hair that I wanted removed so I asked Violeta about the procedure. She explained it to me and I agreed to undergo the treatment. On January 27, 2016 Violeta performed the laser hair removal treatment under my arms, on my toes and on my legs. She made me comfortable, explained each step as she performed the treatment. I had a good idea of what to expect as she proceeded. I experienced no pain, although she warned me that I might. The entire treatment from start to finish lasted about 45 minutes. From detailed explanation to the end of the procedure. I am looking forward to the next treatment. Dr. Katzen has an incredible team at The Body Spa in Las Vegas. Violeta Friestad is wonderful.
Violeta Friestad

Violeta was very professional. She explained the procedure and was very careful when performing the laser hair removal. I experienced no pain. I will be looking forward to my next treatment.