BBL, Breast at Body Sculpture Centers of Florida

“Dr Magic Mike is hands-down the best Surgeon in S...

“Dr Magic Mike is hands-down the best Surgeon in South Florida. I can honestly say that his demeanor and bed-side manner is calm, positive, thorough, attentive, flexible, and personal. Dr. Magic Mike made me feel comfortable and relaxed. In my experience I find that doctors usually are distracted or rushed when visiting with their patients, but not with Dr. Magic Mike, he will listen and will stay with you till your are satisfied with your results. I faithfully believe in him and in his phenomenal results. Dr. Magic Mike REALLY cares! I would definitely recommend Dr. Magic Mike to anyone that values their lives, their bodies and the way they feel about themselves and for whoever that wants a doctor that’s experienced, and empowering! ??????????
5 Stars for you Dr. Rodriguez!!
His Staff is very knowledgeable, helpful and caring, good atmosphere for patients, I felt happy and safe.
Dr. Magic Mike changed my life, I feel happy and I look awesome! . Thank you very, very much!! ??
Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon