Treatment Provider

Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Call Doctor
Reviews you can trust, from real people like you.
How it works
  • Our highly-trained Review Moderation team evaluates all reviews before they're published to ensure they're written by people like you and not a member of a doctor's office.
  • This multi-step process takes up to 24 hours from review submission to publication.
  • Doctors can't pay to have reviews removed or hidden.
  • Reviews are only removed at the reviewer's request or if they violate our Terms of Service.

If you have questions or believe we should re-evaluate a published review, let us know.

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Saw Dr. Katzen on a TV Special, He's Amazing.

In 2016 I had gastric bypass surgery. I was browsing the internet when a show on TLC called “The Real Skinny” popped up. This show tells a story about a lovely gal, Sarah, and followed her story about reconstructive plastic surgery after weight loss. The interaction between her and Dr. Timothy Katzen was genuine and caring. Dr. Katzen definitely pulled on my heart strings how kind he was to help her. I had a connection with Sarah because I had the same struggles she did with her excess skin and all the problems associated with it. In 2018 I had my own body lift with Dr. Katzen. He is the same in person as he was on tv. I am ready for my next phase of surgery, medial thigh lift. Would not think of going anywhere else but Dr. Katzen.

04 Apr 2019

Thank you for choosing me as your plastic surgeon and for the kind words.

Provider Review

Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
9735 Wilshire Blvd., Beverly Hills, California
Overall rating

04 Apr 2019

Thank you for choosing me as your plastic surgeon and for the kind words.