body contouring after weight loss

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I now have a new body to go with my new healthy lifestyle. After bariatric surgery I lost about 140 lbs. The weight loss left me with sagging skin, breast, stomach, buttocks and thighs. I met with Dr. Deboni about 3 years ago. At my initial visit he spent a great deal of time with me explaining my options and how to achieve my desired goals. We came up with a plan. I started with breast lift, breast implants and upper arm lifts. My second surgery was a tummy tuck and buttock lift. My third procedure was thigh lifts. Lastly was some adjustments to my belly button and breast implants. I'm extremely happy with all the work that I've had done. Dr. Deboni, Beth and all the staff that I've interacted with, have been wonderful. Their main objective is to make sure I'm happy and taken care of. I have a new lease on life and am living it to the fullest. I highly recommend their office!