First Treatment PicoSure - Boca Raton, FL

So, it hurt. Really really bad lol. But it only...

So, it hurt. Really really bad lol. But it only took about 2 minutes. It was sore for about an hour after. I took one aspirin. It feels totally fine now. I will update more once it's healed. Next app is November 29th. Btw, this tattoo is 10 years old and was done in someone's living room. They said the black will be easy but the pink might linger. The amount I paid is for 5 treatments.

Photos

This looks kind of creepy, but it doesn't hurt.

Before photo

This didn't upload the first time.

Day 9

It's healing well. It's scabbed and itchy. I'm obviously not touching it. I was told the scabs suck out the ink. It doesn't look any lighter but I know that happens with time. I will upload more photos once it lightens.

Second treatment

So we used the same picosure, they have this tune that blows insanly cold air, and this time we really got it cold to the point of my skin being kind of crunchy and it made it SO MUCH less painful. I could almost not even feel it for some of the time. She would also stop periodically and numb it with the cold air again. It was so much better, I cannot emphasize that enough. So this time it bubbled almost instantly but the blister went away quicker. I kept it moisterized with aquafor just like last time. It's definitely faded more. I am excited to see what happens after the third treatment. Staying hopeful!!!

3rd treatment!!

Sooo I am feeling hopeful. Parts of my tattoo are completely disappearing! As far as pain, it has been getting worse...but it is still a fast process since its small so it is tolerable. I am thinking it will takes out 6 or 7 times before it's completely gone. I can't wait!
Ideal Image

Everyone there is SUPER nice. They make you feel comfortable and have the answers to all questions.