Im So Happy - Boca Raton, FL

I found a deal for a procedure from a reputable...

I found a deal for a procedure from a reputable Plastic Surgeon ( I checked background and reviews) before I decided on procedure. I am over 50 and have 2 kids (one teen and 1 almost) so I am still quite active including gym,tennis,biking and cooking healthy meals for family. My menopot would not go away. After procedure, I had some painful lumps so I bought a WAHL massager with heat and went to target to get an Accent super compression body shaper to wear @ night with NO zippers. I also have a handheld ultrasound wand from my Home Therapy Business (Its been cleaned). Happy to report that 1 month later....no more painful lumps in abdomenal area and flanks are melting too! My Dr. also gave me a complimentary Venus Freeze session. Im afraid if I tell who he is....Ill never get in to see him from the line that is forming. Honestly, that is how grateful I am for such a pleasant experience @ his office. His nurse Kathryn has been great along with the rest of staff....most pleasant and accomodating.
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Liv Plastic Surgery , 5***** Dr. Andrew Ress , 5 ***** Totally Committed to patient care. Answered all questions and was willing to tell you if you were a good candidate for procedure. Reviewed and reminded you of all precautions before and after. I will be going there rom now on for ALL my procedures.