25yr old: No kids Vaserlipo of upper/lower abs + flanks with Dr. Andrew Ress-SUPER HAPPY

I just had my consultation yesterday with Dr....

I just had my consultation yesterday with Dr. Andrew Ress of Liv Plastic Surgery in Boca. I stumbled upon a deal and was hesitant about the procedure but he made me feel at ease along with his nurse! They were Wonderful. I am going in for Vaser on Abs/Flanks on 9/22 and I cannot wait! He seems extremely knowledgeable and took the time to explain the procedure and his recommendations. I originally planned to do only my abs but he explained to me that if he does just that area that my flanks would look much larger and I would be unhappy with the results and explained a little further. The office was extremely clean and beautiful and it didn't have that weird scary doctors office setting which also helped a lot. He let me know that I could do the surgery on a Thursday and be back to work on a Monday and gave me a lot of information on the before and afters before the surgery. I'm hoping to get rid of those stubborn areas and enhance my curves :D.

My before pictures

Well, I've gained a few pounds since these...maybe about 5lbs. And it feels like it is ALL in my tummy. I love my body type overall but have always been way too self conscious about my waist line. The little pooch under is just so stressful to me! I was probably a little thinner in the picture of the beige bathing suit but as soon as I sit down boy do those rolls stick out!

Better representation of "before"

This is today...I don't even wanna look at these :/ can't wait for September!

MY DATE CHANGED TO SEPTEMBER 1ST!!!!!!!

Can you tell I'm excited!!? OMG it's so close! So much nerves going along with this excitement! That means it's only 14 days away!! :D Does anyone recommend those arnica tablets? and if so how early should I start taking them?

Pre-Op Today :)

I went to my Pre-Op today and got all my prescriptions and signed all the forms. If there is anyone here that might go to Liv Plastic Surgery (because there aren't many reviews on them on this website) I gotta tell you, they're all so amazing. All of their employees are happy and smiley and make you feel great. It is one of those places where you walk in and you feel like you've known them for quite some time. They're also all super professional which makes you feel much more assured that this is a respectable place. I was taken in promptly and they took my before pictures...They give you the teeniest panties I have ever seen for the pictures, my boyfriend and I couldn't stop laughing lol. And did I mention how clean and pretty this office is? That's another big plus. After the pictures, we had the garment talk and she guided me towards the best option. Maritza who is the one that coordinates everything is extremely nice, funny and understanding. Besides being a pleasant person she is thorough when explaining everything and she really makes you feel excited and safe in terms of the procedure with Dr. Ress. She also gives great tips! I absolutely love her she's so great. I have to repeat that the whole staff is wonderful and I can't wait for the 1st to finally get here!!! 8 days to go! Can't wait to feel like a fox!

Soooo nervous

Hi ladies. Well my surgery is on Thursday and I'm still really excited but I am so nervous and scared :( I didn't think I would be THIS scared about the surgery. But low and behold I wake up super early after panicking about it in my dreams...I can't wait for the day to get here to just finally get it over with. Please tell me it's normal to freak out so bad! I'm nervous about the procedure itself and the fact that it's with local anesthetic and I'm terrified of bad results like seromas or things of that sort..ugh!

Tomorrows the big day

OH MY GOD I am so NERVOUS and excited this is way too much for my heart! All nerves aside I feel like I'm well prepared. I've been taking my arnica the last few days, ordered bromelain and got stuff to keep my bed and sheets free of the gross factor. I go into surgery at 10:30a tomorrow and the thought alone is able to make my stomach churn. I hope I come out just as gorgeous as my RS friends! Quite honestly I wouldn't have had the courage to go through with this without all of your reviews and advice. Can't wait to give my next review and hopefully tell you how well it went!

Oh and my measurements before surgery are:
Height 5'4
Weight:168
Bust:42" (34D-DD)
Right under boobs:32"
Waist:31"
Hip (right under belly button): 38"
Booty:43"

Wish me luck!!

Before pictures

Another couple of before pictures including one from the back courtesy of my boyfriend. I hope he burns these afterwards lol

Back home after the big day :)

Wow. Today was the day and my anxiety levels were through the roof. I gotta say thought the staff is so friendly and sweet, they really comforted me. They took me in a little early than anticipated by 9:45a they were taking my vitals, making sure I wasn't preggers and weighing me. After that they gave me a pill for anti nausea, some Vicodin and something else and had me wait a few minutes to let it kick in and boy it sure kicked in hard ;) I was so giggly lol. The doctor marked me and I was good to go right after a shot with another drug cocktail of sorts. I'm so grateful that my boyfriend was there for me throughout this whole process, he's an angel poor thing puts up with so much of my crazy things haha. Then I was off to surgery. I don't remember much actually, except lots of that blue paper that separates the patient from looking over and occasionally I would wake up and play with it like I was under sheets looking for some big treasure haha. The surgery was over before I knew it, I was wrapped up and taken to a waiting room where I was completely out of it, that is until I realized my boyfriend wasn't there and got them to bring it over. Unfortunately I don't react well to so many pills in my tummy and had a barf-a-thon but the nurse was wonderful. After I felt a little better they helped wheel me to the car where I slept like a hibernating bear til I finally got home. I slept some more and woke up feeling like it was magic "wow when did I get here where am I " . My mom who wasn't the most approving of this has been sweet and made me soup and even broke the news to my dad who took it extremely lightly and is just grateful I'm back home.

The Pain
To me is soooo much more intense than a workout like others say. My back hurts the most and my stomach just feels like my insides are super angry and a world war three is ensuing! I just took a Percocet in hopes that they will wave a white flag and make peace in there. Tomorrow is my first post op where they'll take off this wrap and get me into my girdle with ab board. I am really looking forward to that and hope it helps me feel more secure and less pain somehow. Right now though it almost feels like stinging what in the world is going on?

Drainage
I've been leaking like a faucet! I got a shower curtain to lay in my bed as well as those doggie wee wee pads. My stress after surgery was filthy and covered in that mixture of blood and tumescent fluid.

Day after surgery..Photo Update

Oh boy it's the day after surgery and what a night. I was in intense pain and honestly the first time I got up to pee my boyfriend and I almost had a heart attack with the amount of drainage coming down! I nearly blacked out and the sweat was enough to drench my hair and clothes, I just remember the sweat beds running down. I drank some water and had an apple and felt better after a few minutes laying down..anyways today was the first time I was able to see my results because yesterday they just put pads and bound me with elastic bandages and WOW I'm way tinier than I ever hope to be! My waist is teeny tiny!! I still have pockets with tumescent fluid but I'm not too worried because you can feel that it's liquid and not fat. I'm beyond amazed with my results and am sooooo excited. Last night after going through so much pain I was wondering if it was worth it...I almost cried but after seeing myself today I know damn well that it was! Ugh I totally forgot to measure myself but I will do so tomorrow because my skin feels so numb that I was just anxious to get the faja on...I saw stars -.- it was incredibly painful to get it on but I feel much better now that it's there :) I'm wearing it along with an ab board. I was trying not to take Percocets because yesterday I swore that I was nauseous because of them but today I was assured that it was more so because I was coming down from the local anesthetic so I will definitely take a Percocet to get better rest later. Last night and this morning I only took Tylenol extra strength.

Funny story:
I thought I slept the whole procedure but apparently I was awake the whole time and super chatty! They asked if I wanted music and I asked for the backstreet boys hahahaha out of all things I tapped into my childhood. I also kept asking if my butt would look nicer after this and they were confused because I wasn't get anything done to my booty. And to ass to things I tried peaking through the blue separator saying that I was nosey and wanted to see. Another nurse saw me and said I was adorable yesterday do I must've been super silly lol!

The dreaded Pooch -.- 2days Post-Op

Patience has never been a virtue of mine. Terrible I know. And even though I'm over the moon with the results and am keeping my mind on the prize I can't stand this swelling and that little pooch! Some people don't get that pooch at all so it's a little scary! However in that side by side picture I see such a huge difference in my shape and I'm so happy! Recovery has been terrible I threw up all day yesterday and had virtually no energy at all it was so scary but by night time after barfing my brains out I was feeling a little better and was finally able to eat..no more oxycontin for me, Tylenol all the way because I just can't handle it! I weighed myself and even through all the swelling I have lost 3lbs and I'm 30in at the waist right now..so 1 inch down already :) hoping I can rest today and feel less pain, let's see how it goes. I hope you all are doing well :D

Hello flat tummy :D 4 days post op

I've been waiting to see my flat tummy and here it is :D the weird fluid collection is sorting itself out and balancing out. I'm still excessively swollen but I see the light!! Rocking some new bruises bc today was my first day driving and being more active and the ab board pressed on my lady bits but no pain no gain. I'm getting more and more excited with time. For now I've been massaging myself as my doctor doesn't believe lymphatic massages are necessary yet..my follow up appointment is on Wednesday and I might do massages afterwards depending on what they say.

Swell Hell. Sodium can kiss my newly more shapely backside lol

Sweet Baby Jesus. Tell me why I thought it was okay to have three tiny taquitos from a Mexican restaurant yesterday? I thought it was not so high in sodium it was tiny I thought I would be fine....WRONG. I am attributing the excessive swelling to the sodium, although it could be because yesterday was the first day where I was more active and running errands. Ladies, I thought my skin was going to burst! I was fine the first few hours until I showered and I guess my body retained the moisture...I couldn't breathe in the girdle I felt my self rising like a new loaf of bread rising with too much added yeast... I had to take of the girdle ( which I couldn't get back on for a few hours) and I was literally tearing up in pain...It was the MOST UNCOMFORTABLE feeling...I swear I was in more pain yesterday than the day right after my surgery. After taking the girdle off I just laid on my back, popped my first Vicodin and fell asleep until the swelling went down. I woke up around 2am and was finally able to clip the girdle ( I was flat again) and I went to sleep. I am STILL paying for it today as I am still feeling super swollen and uncomfortable and its my first day back at work. Please DO NOT take the sodium thing lightly, I don't think it'll affect long term results but my God it hurts.

Also a question for you guys. Have you gotten swollen in areas where you were not treated? The top of my butt is always puffing up like a balloon as well as my pelvis. I hope this is normal because I feel more numb on my butt than in some places where I actually had the surgery done.

A few pics five days post op

Adding a few pics for those who are keeping up and wanna see more pics. I tried to get more angles and took on sitting down. Um let me just say when I used to sit down I used to get rolls on BOTU upper and lower abs and now there are none!!!! Keep in mind I'm super swollen and today has been a day where I'm complaining so much about swelling and I still look like this! I'm so excited lol

Pics

It didn't add the pics -.- lol

:/ draining dilemma

Hey everyone,

I promised I would always post everything for any girls that have gotten or will get this procedure. Everything's still be great but I guess my incisions had closed up too early and hadnt allowed for proper draining so at today's follow up he open me up and I released a huge amount of tumescent fluid that was just floating around my pelvis and butt. It didn't hurt at all, it actually felt like a huge relief to get all that pressure out and look flat like the first day post op. But now he inserted some rubber tubes til Monday for optimal drainage :/ this is actually good because I will heal faster due to more intense drainage but it does hurt where the tubes are inserted and I'm just sad because I was feeling so strong prior to this. Dr.Ress and the staff were amazing as always and one of the girls gave me a mini lymphatic massage to help me drain even more...it hurt like a mother trucker but I felt alot better and softer afterwards. Not looking forward to my new mission of keeping dry at work and I hope I don't leak through my clothes..trying to stay positive. (I have alot more amazing stuff to say about the experience with the staff but I'm down right now and will post more about that tomorrow). Hope everyone is well!

Drain pics..

Again it didn't post with my other update.

Omg

Last try to show you the drains lol..

What a day

Had to leave early from work because the tubes were feeling so painful when I had to stand up and walk around. Ouch! I think it was due to the fact that it was recent, the lidocaine was no longer floating around in there to numb it up and I'm supposed to be on my menstrual cycle so I'm guessing I'm extra sensitive. (I skipped my inactive pills and went straight into a new pack to see if I can skip my period this month). So I've been laying in bed all day and started taking oxycodon Rather than Tylenol to help with the pain, feeling a little better now but it's still pretty painful when I walk...feels a little like a super cramp because of the location of the drains...

Good news? I'm on the smallest level of my garment! That's so exciting after going through my swell hell where I could barely close it on the first slot it's such a relief..the drainage helped so much with the swelling so now I'm on level three out of three even with the ab board in! Hope everyone has a great night :)

When it rains it pours..

Sorry I haven't kept up on the review nor answering questions any of you may have. I wasn't feeling super ecstatic about the newly added drains although I did get better but...my uncle passed away suddenly and it's been sweeping my whole family, the doctor was also scared that I might have a blood clot because my leg had been hurting so he sent me to the ER to be sure (thankfully it was nothing but I have the marker that I'm at high risk) and then to too this Sunday off with a cherry my entire household has a stomach virus that's super intense....so fantastic -.- anyways I hope I'm better tomorrow are my next follow up is in the morning and my drains fell out. Hope everyone is doing well and having a good weekend.

A little over two weeks

Hi everyone :) it's been a while since I've posted. I think I'm in the lumpy bumpy stage lol. I've started my massages with ultrasound and the swelling has gone down quite a bit but it's still pretty prominent! I'm posting some pictures a few hours after a massage to show how it looks when the swelling is down. I'm thrilled with the results :) just can't wait for my tummy to finally be flat! Since my major swelling is right over and under my belly button. My pelvic area is HARD as a rock! Is this normal for others too? I didn't even have anything done there and it's much harder than my tummy even! For anyone think king of getting this done I recommend really preparing mentally for the ups and downs of recovery...when people say it's like a rollercoaster they mean it's like a super crazy trill type with constant dips, turns and flips lol. One day you will love it, some you will hate it, you cry, you smile and try to rationalize to the point where you think you're crazy!

For me this has also made me confront the fact that I have deeper self love issues than I realized. I did this to "fix" the only piece I thought wasn't good enough so I could feel better about my looks...but lately I've been picking apart every piece of me..."my thighs are huge...I have no butt...my boobs could be perkier" I actively has to stop these thoughts, there's nothing wrong with how I look, I fixed that small section and I should be happy! So I have to work on a little more self love :) every woman is made beautifully and I don't think I, or any woman for that matter, should feel like theyvhave to look Photoshopped or like an Instagram model to feel beautiful.

10 day difference!

Hi everyone,

I'll be four weeks post op on Thursday (9/30) but I took some pics today and decided to compare with the ones I took for my last update and wow!! It's crazy what a huge difference can be seen just 10 days apart! I am extremely lumpy depending on how my body is positioned but I know this is temporary and I try to ignore it. I am trying to use the garment plus ab board as much as possible but it's a little hard bc my left rib has a small fracture from me bending too roughly and hitting my rib on the board consistently. The swelling on my back and sides has gone down so drastically in just ten days, my figure is much more shapely. So ladies...a few days makes humongous differences so always keep that in mind! Also it helps immensely to compare pictures to remind yourself of progress. The scariest part is how the most minimal things mark your stomach, I guess when you're swollen anything makes lines and marks on your skin and they always look so intense. Pain wise I feel pretty good but it does intensify alot for a few days after a lymphatic massage. The lady that does my massages has also switched from ultrasound to cavitation to help with the hardness. I can't wait to see what I look like a few weeks from now! I'm still so happy to have chosen Dr.Ress :D he gave me a body I never even dreamed I could have! I hope and wish everyone felt so happy about their results because it's an overwhelming sense of happiness and confidence ^.^

6 weeks :) flatter & flatter!

It's been a while since I posted and I went through a time where my swelling got really bad again..specifically around my belly button and lower stomach. It was making me freak out, but I was downsized to a much smaller girdle and told to wear it 24/7 again and alternate between ab board and foam. In the beginning I was placing the ab board in the wrong place and it was causing a terrible crease that o ly made the swelling more obvious. I've had the tighter compression for the past week and the ab board in the correct place and wow! Huge difference! So if you're a few weeks out and you're panicking don't worry! A few minor changes can make a world of difference and a week can move you towards the progress you wanna see :)

Rollercoaster--A little over 2months post op (10 weeks)

Hi everyone I wanted to do a quick update showing just what a rollercoaster this can be (not to scare you but to prepare you). I was so happy at week 6 super flat, felt great, fast forward to week 10 and here I am super upset that I have a little jelly roll around my belly button and nowhere near as flat as I used to be. I'm still wearing the garment and the ab board as much as possible but my belly just will not cooperate (and I haven't gained any weight). Not to mention the lump on my pelvis has not decreased at all on the left side. Now at this point you can feel almost like you're being ungrateful because it's been a huge change after all...but being flat was a priority and I've seen women that had more body fat achieve flatness. It can get very discouraging and then you wake up the next morning and you look a little better. It makes you feel crazy and makes you feel like you're being dramatic. All I will say is that this is a LONG process try your best to be patient and it does feel much longer than it is (I honestly thought I hit the four month mark yesterday and I'm not even close) . If anyone would like to lend me some patience that would be great lmao.

Just to prove my rollercoaster explanation..

Just a few days after my last photos where I was terrible upset with the belly button donut. Please ladies take it from me (and I should listen to my own advice) time is everything with this! Apparently they're not kidding when they say you can have up and down swelling up to 6 months! See for yourselves lol. I have been massaging myself more aggressively at night and wearing my girdle almost 24/7. On a side not HOLY CRAP lipo makes your booty pop so much it's ridiculous!! My leggings kept dropping because of my butt!

Do you guys see a difference between these pics and the last few? Or am I bring optimistic lol
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

He seems extremely knowledgeable, he is laid back and explains everything in detail. He made sure I understood everything and made sure all my questions were answered. He made my boyfriend and I really feel at ease about the procedure. He did an amazing job! He exceeded my expectations and have me a teeny tiny waist and a beautiful shape! I am beyond excited with the procedure, he was extremely professional as was his whole staff. If you need something done professionally and don't want to go to those "surgery mills" like I call them than come here!!