I've Been to the 'Best' Miami and Beverly Hills Have to Offer and They've Got Nothing on Dr. Pozner. Boca Raton, FL

Well I've had a handful of services/treatments...

Well I've had a handful of services/treatments done with Dr. Pozner. He is absolutely the best at fillers and Botox, the results are very natural and I never look overly done or obvious. I must say however that I was most impressed with the results I achieved with laser scar removal. When I was an infant I obtained a large third degree burn on my abdomin. As I grew the scar stretched and expanded with me. I initially went to another doctor about 5 years ago who told me a scar 'reduction' was all that could be done. The result of that surgery was a slightly smaller burned area with a new surgical incision scar in the middle. I showed the scar to Dr. Pozner who suggested using a laser, he told me the process would take about a year, and that the results would come slowly like watching grass grow. I saw a huge difference in just one treatment! Dr. Pozner is a jovial, sweet spirited man who actually cares about his patients and their quality of care. He's not pushy or rushed and takes his time with you. My experiences with him have been nothing short of ideal and I would highly recommend him if your in the market for a great doctor with laser treatments galore and a good eye (and steady hand) with injectables.
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Always a pleasure to see. He takes his time to administer my injectables, and is always patient and willing/informative/honest when I ask him questions about any of his services.