Consultation review: Dr. Man Said: "No One Has Ice Pick Scars" and Had No Before/after of Excision Procedure He Recommended.

I stopped into Dr.Man's office after seeing a TV...

I stopped into Dr.Man's office after seeing a TV interview he did for a Spanish station. I was greeted by a receptionist with patchy skin and a matted wig. She was short and unfriendly when asked questions.
Upon seeing Dr.Man he looked at my ice pick scars and said there is no other procedure that he can recommend other than excision which includes cutting out the outline of each scar and sewing it into a stitch. I asked about subcision he said NO- I asked about IV Peels he said NO and I asked about lazer and he said NO. He told me I would have to undergo 2 hours at a time of excision and would need local anesthesia. I asked to see before and after pictures and he said he did not have any. I asked him if he performed excision before; he said he did but could not remember because: "no one has scars like mine" his exact words. Then he cut the consult short and left. I was then approached by the assistant, who tried to sell me the procedure for $5200.

Disappointed ;(
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Man appeared aged and tired and he did not make me feel as if I can trust him, because his responses to my question were a little evasive.