A Beautiful Difference - Boca Raton, FL

I am pleased to share my wonderful , uplifting and...

I am pleased to share my wonderful , uplifting and life changing experience with all of you. I had looked into reconstruction and scar revision with many doctors. None were able to confirm they would make a difference in my physical appearance. I had an uneven upper lip and a scar in place of a Cupid's bow. Dr Berman took one look at me and stated all he could do for me . There was no invasive surgery -only fillers . Eventually ,I will be able to do something more permanent. He is thorough, kind, intelligent, confident, and well educated . Everything one should expect from a renowned doctor. He is a top Plastic Surgeon and has developed a technique where the injections were virtually painless. He is a true artist . He has given me the Cupid's bow that I was not blessed with from birth. He sculpted and created perfection . He did this by filling in the withouts' and building up all necessary areas . I looked in the mirror and saw a symmetrical upper lip and a cupids bow. I am so thrilled with my results. He kept my appearance looking very natural and consistent. Did I mention it was nearly pain free. Thank you so much to Dr. Berman and his lovely staff. I left smiling all the way home.
Best wishes to all,