Neck Lift Eyes Top and Botttom. Boca Raton, FL

I was beginning to show age ing and I work with a...

I was beginning to show age ing and I work with a lot of young people,,so I decided to invest in me, I did a lot of research and found doctor Ress has been awarded Best PS in Boca Raton, so I decided even though it was a little higher than everyone else, I would choose him. Worst decision I could have made both my eyes now have bigger bags than before, my left eye looks,like,somebody punched me. I have a scar on the left side of my face due to lack of oxygen, which I did not have before and now my neck is very dis proportion

Neck lift 7 months on

My neck is now disproportionate does anyone know what can be done, I am 7 months past original surgery

14 months on

Left eye underneath still swollen, people comment all the time, neck still proportionate, and often swells up and uncomfortable, went to see a new doctor about the bottom of my eyes, he was more alarmed about the scar on the side of my face, which incidentally has improved greatly, wanted to charge me $7000.00 to redo my bottom eye bags, on top of the $15,000 I already paid I decided not to bother, he told me to go back to my original PS but I don't have the confidence, so I am just living with it.

Got worse with time

I am now 2 years on, my left eye is still swollen and my right eye has started to drop. My scar is very prominent on the left side of my face. My neck is a disaster, all lumpy. I finally decided to go back to see him after two years, his manner was appalling, he sat there looking at me and said nothing, I said to him, what do you think, he replied yes it's settled down well, I asked him about my eyes, he replied we will just do some fat transfer, and some later on your face, there is nothing wrong with your neck!!!! His new assistant pulled my before and after pictures, she was shocked to see I had no bags under my eyes before. She to,d me there would be a charge to do the work again. I left.
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Very disappointing now something has gone wrong.