My Breast Augmentation & Lift Journey - Boca Raton, FL

Im a 25 year old that currently wears a...

Im a 25 year old that currently wears a deflated(due to 9 months of breastfeeding) 38B and my goal is to be a D-cup! My procedure will consist of a lollipop lift and having a 650cc saline implant inserted under the muscle. I'm a little nervous amount the cc amount simply because I don't want to be huge.

The Count down!!! 8 days to go!!!

Soooo Happy! My only concern is pain and scarring. I've done my research and will be investing in scaraway and Scarguard MD. Just wondering how soon I should start applying and can I use both at the same time?!!? !! Any suggestions??? Waiting on my momenttttttttt :-)

My Original Boobies (After Breastfeeding)

38B (FLAT)......Before 600cc Saline and lollipop lift! Ive seen girls fluff to F's but I hope that wont be me! What size do you think I will be????

Today is the day!

I'm so excited! I can't wait! In the bed waiting! Wish me luck! By By Baby B's!!!

After Surgery

Extremely swollen and painful under my arms! R-660cc L-645cc

4days out

Here I am 4days post pain and still swollen. Due to excess tissue in the left breast i was given a small anchor instead of lollipop as planned. Days 3/4 I began having muscle spasm and chest pains. My right boob felt looser than the right as well. I began getting my feeling back in the right on the 3rd day and the left on the 4th day. Nipples still nothing! Stopped taken the Vicodin because it gave me weird side effects. I Love them!

1 week post-op!

Still riding high but the swelling is going down... I can't believe how bloated I am since the surgery. My doctor days I need to massage more... I Love them! I think my scars look ok for 1 week. Can't wait to use my scar guard! Filled my sisters D-cup btw ;-)

2weeks post op, Hivamat Therapy, and ugly scars! #BitterSweet

I went to the doctor over the weekend and all seems to be going well. I even overheard a nurse tell the doctor I looked 1 month out instead of 2weeks. I must say that the scars look totally different which caused me to panic and freak out! The left breast is healing completely different and looks actually worse than the first week O_o...I was told that my sutures were dissolving and this process was normal. I thought that I was going to leave the office tape free this week but I didn't because my incisions aren't completely healed. Hopefully in two more weeks my incisions are closed and i can start my scar treatment! My surgical bra has gotten too big and I was forced to buy something for additional support. Funny thing is I just began to feel like my breast are big lol. They fit though and everyone else feels the same. I had my first session of Hivamat Therapy and I LOVE IT! My breast felt so much softer and I starting feeling sensation in my left nipple after one session! I highly recommend this to anyone who has a breast augmentation!

2weeks & 4days out! Healing up nice!

I went in last Friday for my two week appt and was nervous about my scars. I called my doctor tuesday and told him that I was draining alot and my left breast had a strange odor! (The nurse smelled this Friday as well) Well on Tuesday my doc told me to remove the tapes, clean the wound, and use an antibiotic cream. I was soooo nervous but my breast are fine! My scars are a little sore but all is well! I'm so happy with the results! Still doing my Hivamat therapy as well! (My scars don't feel hard like before) I will be updating the doctor and facility asap :)
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Very Nice guy and extremely detailed! He made me extremely comfortable and made me fully aware of what to expect.