Liposuction Calves, Ankles and Knees - Boca Raton, FL

I am 5'3 123 pounds, I have a very tiny upper body...

I am 5'3 123 pounds, I have a very tiny upper body which paired oddly with my heavy lower legs. When the nurse measured my mid calf I was 13". I absolutely hated wearing skirts/dresses since I looked so oddly proportioned. I consulted with Dr. Shuster and he made me feel very comfortable about the procedure. I must admit after reading all of the reviews on the lower legs over the course of my research for several years I was freaked out. Every review makes this procedure sound extremely painful with a lot of down time.

Immediately after surgery I was able to walk out of the car and into my building with ease. I felt mild pain maybe due to the hydrocodine I was prescribed. I was also given a muscle relaxer which had me feeling at ease and allowed me to sleep on and off all day. I made sure to keep off my feet with the exception of going to the restroom as well as keep my feet elevated as instructed.

After a great 2nd day follow up I felt well enough to go shopping at the mall and out to lunch with my girlfriend. I did consult with Dr Shuster prior to doing so at my consultation. During the consult they removed my bandages and replaced them with a compression garment up to my knees. This was actually the most painful part , pulling them over my legs really hurt. Once on I again felt mild discomfort similar to having a bruise. I am already seeing a difference from my ankle up to mid calf after that it is still swollen but I can tell Im very happy with the procedure.

I was told I would see the most benefits after 1 month, I will try to update at that time.

Day 8

So in my last review I made mention that I had seen immediate results. This faded fast due to a lot of swelling that came in on day 3 and day 4 was the bruising. I was pretty badly bruised as expected. About the pain I really have to say it was really minimal and still is. Honestly I could have gone back to a desk job the day after. This shocked me. I am now currently day 8 and I've been back to work and in heels for 3 days. Something really random happened around day 4 I had a crazy migraine , I have never experienced this kind of headache. Nothing made it go away it eventually faded but I just kind of wrote it off as something odd. I did Google the tingling of my legs I have recently been experiencing and found it was completely normal and came across someone else's migraine after liposuction post. Now I see I'm not alone maybe it had to do with the shock from surgery idk but I'm curious if many others experience this as a lot of dr's chimed in that this is not common.

I accidentally deleted my before pics I will try to find more and upload as well as current pic soon.
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

The office staff was extremely nice. They even allowed my girlfriend to come back with me until I went down for surgery to make sure I felt secure. The Dr. was as nice as could be and very professional.