42 Year Old Mom of 2 BBL with Daniel Zeichner. Boca Raton, FL

I recently moved to Florida from NJ where surgery...

I recently moved to Florida from NJ where surgery is not common. Once I came I was bombarded with advertisement and surgery centersinn every corner. I called NEW LOOK BOCA AKA SRAX REJUVENATION and I must say that once you have made up your mind and if you have the funds to pay it all off, they make it very easy for you. If you don't have the funds they will accomodate your needs. I was originally considering tickle-lipo until which uses only local anesthesia but quickly found out that if the numbing agent wears off they have to stop the procedure ????????.
Enter Dr. DANIEL ZEICHNER into the picture Board Certified for 30 years and does probably 3 bbls a day about every day; however the fear of being put to sleep lingered. I started my research on Dr. Z and found an alarming story but Intook into consideration his entire career and prayed on it. The closer the date got the more comfortable I became with my decision of going with him. I met him the day of!!!! What a gentleman, so engaging, I felt so comfortable with him and he right away started explaining the procedure, reasurred of the results and told me everything would be alright, after he spoke I pulled out a list of questions and asked him if it was ok and completely encouraged our dialogue. He answered every single one of them, I then proceeded to show him pictures and he gave me a realistic answer on each, i ultimately told him to please just make me the best version of me, I told him I wanted something conservative and natural and that is exactly what he gave me. The anesthesiologist was a gem as well! And their job is just as important if not even more so!
When I woke up, I was on my couch with e prescriptions its been 3 daya and the results are flawless!!! I can't wait to let him know and thank him for safely and beautifully changing my life.
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Sweet, gentle,soft spoken, kind, good listener, I was very impressed I had NEVER received such attention. I REALLY appreciated how we discussed the realistic outcome of the surgery.