49 Very Happy with my Results - Boca Raton, FL

To anyone looking into cosmetic procedures. My...

To anyone looking into cosmetic procedures. My name is Arlene C. I am 49 years old. With in the last few years my body has gone through some changes and I was very unhappy with the way I looked in jeans and dresses. I use to be very tiny and fit and the last few years no matter my diet or exercise I could not achieve keeping my stomach area and buttox area in shape. I started researching doctors and reviews and I came across Dr. Thomas Pane. I scheduled my consult and my surgery for 8/15/16 I am now 3 weeks post op. I can not express enough what a artist Dr. Thomas Pane is. He truly is a professional, articulate, and caring surgeon. Impeccable in all aspects of his work and mannerisms. I am grateful for him giving me back the shape I lost and could not be HAPPIER with my results. I hope anyone out there looking for self improvement looks up Dr. Thomas Pane. Thank you for making me happy in my own skin again Dr. Pane.
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr Thomas pane is awesome!