Don't Wait! - Boca Raton, FL

Iv been putting this off for the last 4 years,...

Iv been putting this off for the last 4 years, every morning my lids hung down over my lashes (almost) but by the evening they looked better, so I would change my mind. Finally couldn't stand it any more, I made my consult with the doctor I trusted most in my whole life, Dr. Louis DeLuca, and luckily, his nurse, Jenifer was firm and just "scheduled me!" there was no turning back! I CANT THANK THEM ENOUGH!! the procedure was easy! the recovery quick! and I feel 20 years younger, in looks and spirit! My advice...don't wait! just do it.

Don't Wait!!

I've been putting this off for the last 4 years, every morning my lids hung down over my lashes (almost) but by the evening they looked better, so I would change my mind. Finally couldn't stand it any more, I made my consult with the doctor I trusted most in my whole life, Dr. Louis DeLuca, and luckily, his nurse, Jenifer was so supportive and got me to finally stop procrastinating then there was no turning back! I CANT THANK THEM ENOUGH!! the procedure was easy! the recovery quick! and I feel 20 years younger, in looks and spirit! My advice...don't wait! just do it.
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon