Freak Accident! Needed Help in a Pinch! - Boca Raton, FL

I honestly cannot say enough about Dr. Berman and...

I honestly cannot say enough about Dr. Berman and his amazing staff!!! I suffered 2 lacerations on face 6/24/16 when my kitty accidentally jumped on me while sleeping and left me with 2 deep cuts on both my eyelid and under eye skin. After a quick trip to an urgent care, I knew that I needed a good plastic surgeon to stitch me up to reduce scaring. Being that they're on my face and being a woman, it was critical that I get my face in the best care I could. On a last minute call, Dr. Berman and Michelle (nurse) stayed late on a Friday evening to clean, stitch and dress my wounds. 5 days later (today) the stitches are out and its heeling so nice and cleanly, I'll barely have any scars! He does seriously great work and he and his staff are incredible, friendly and great to be around as well. I highly recommend this practice and am already referring him to all my family and friends! Thanks Dr. Berman for eveything!
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon