Dr Laura Skellchock Was the Most Helpful, Informative and Patient DoctorI Have Come Across - Boca Raton, FL

I have been doing research on carboxytherapy for...

I have been doing research on carboxytherapy for several skin conditions. Carboxytherapy is very popular in Brazil and other European countries, but not so known here in the US. Because I live in the US, on the West Coast, I was looking for a dermatologist who has been using carboxytherapy. I tend to do a lot of research on topics that interest me. I have had the pleasure to correspond, for weeks, with Dr. Laura Skellchock and she has been the nicest, most patient, most informative doctor I have come across regarding skin topics. First of all, she went out of my way to help me understand if carboxytherapy is good for me. Second of all, all of her explanations were very logical, science based and made perfect sense. I can't wait to meet Dr. Skellchock, who, unfortunately for me, lives on the opposite coast of the country.
Boca Raton Dermatologic Surgeon