Breast Reconstruction After Double Mastectomy with Expandable Implant - Boca Raton, FL

Using Dr. Hilton Becker's expandable implant was a...

Using Dr. Hilton Becker's expandable implant was a blessing and the outcome was really good. Right after surgery I had a tiny bit of the implant "filled" so I never had to see myself completely flat or concave or had to deal with expanders. The only con was I unfortunately had to have chemotherapy and radiation after surgery so that definatly affected my reconstruction but that had nothing to do with the surgeon, technique or type of implant.
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

After being diagnosed with breast cancer at 33 it was overwhelming dealing with all of the decisions, fears and preparation for what lie ahead. The first step before chemotherapy was surgery with reconstruction. After meeting with multiple surgeons we chose Dr. Becker immediately after meeting him, we just knew he was the right surgeon for us. I really can't say enough great things about Dr. Becker and how caring, attentive and concerned he was about me and the outcome of my reconstruction. Dr. Becker saw me very frequently after surgery to consistently monitor my progress. There was no, "ok see you in two weeks". I really, really appreciated that level of care and genuine concern at that time when everything was very scary. Dr. Becker was also was very innovative and used many different techniques including his own expandable implant (no expanders needed) and fat injections to create the best possible outcome. All of the girls in the office were extremely kind and caring as well. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Becker especially to other women going through what I went through. I can't imagine having a better experience under the circumstances.