Phenomenal Experience - Boca Raton, FL

My breasts were hard from having a capsular...

My breasts were hard from having a capsular contracture and very old ruptured silicone implants so i was in need of an upgrade badly. As i read this is not always an easy procedure for a surgeon to perform i went on 5 consultations with different doctors. From my first appointment on through my latest appointment I cannot say enough about Dr. DeLuca and what seemed to be his right hand Jennifer. Diane who performs the anesthesia is more than amazing at making you feel safe with the iv sedation. Every one of my questions was answered and no matter how many times I called or emailed I always got a personable and prompt response. This staff is a well oiled machine and I recommend everyone I know to this office. Dr. DeLuca is a rare breath of fresh air in this over populated Plastic surgeon area. i couldn't be happier with my results and my husband is so happy to have soft natural breasts instead of the rocks I was carrying around for years. Thank you Dr DeLuca for the amazing job!! Thank you Jennifer for your kindness and all the support! Thank you Diane for the best anesthetic experience and for being so caring. OUTSTANDING STAFF!
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon