Implants removed without a lift! Don't let fear hold you back!

Hey everyone, I'm so glad to be able to hear all...

Hey everyone,

I'm so glad to be able to hear all your brave and successful stories. I'm hoping to be one of them myself. :-)

I'm so thankful to be able to not only get through this with your help, but be able to share my story as well and to maybe help someone else with their decision.

Here's my story:

I was 30 when I felt the need to have implants. I never had a boob hangup so to speak, but when I started working out hard, my 34 B's became 31 AA's. :-0. That's when I not only lost my girls, but obviously lost a few brain cells as well.

I got the expanders that allowed me to get the size I wanted and then pull the plug out after receiving the final results.

Well I wound up getting 600 cc's. Fast forward 13 years later, I hated them & wanted them smaller. They went from full C's to DD's. I received a 2nd surgery to replace with smaller ones. I'm now currently have 350 cc Mentor smooth saline, under the muscle, filled to 360. However I'm big again & that was 3 years ago.

I REALLY can't stand them anymore & want them out. I never was one to flaunt them. either. As a matter of fact I've been covering them up & my body for 5 years. I'm totally embarrassed and now become the girl with the boob hang up.

I do not want anymore surgerys and I'm not planning on doing a lift either. I'm praying that I come out as well as all you other ladies have.

I have a consult this Friday, so I'm not sure of the price yet. This blog will not allow me to post without putting a price in. So I'm winging the price for now, I will have to repost my results with the right price.

Thank you so much for sharing your stories & pictures.

Counting the days

I'm in the middle of my Realestate broker course & trying my best, to not count the days.

I have one more week of class next week, then I have my removal on Monday. Right now I'm not only anxious about my test next Thursday, but I'm also very anxious about the explant.

Want so much to get it over with & see my results. I've had these things for way too long and they are feeling so heavy.

Today's the day!!!!

So excited ladies! I'm waiting for the doctors office to call me in. I'm suppose to be there around 2:00-2:30. I'm almost free.

Here are a couple pics from last night.

In office now!

Wow all done & soooo happy!

All I can say ladies, is DONT let fear hold you back! The experience was unbelievable & sitting up looking down at my new/old girls was liberating! I had tears of joy.

I'm now out at a celebratory early dinner with the hubby & looking forward to seeing them tomorrow.

I have a 10:00 am doc appointment to look at things.

I will post pics tomorrow morning. I didn't get to look at them head on, but looking down at them was AWESOME!

Woohoo one hr post!!

Wow I am so happy & blessed! This was the best decision I have ever made I. A LONG time. Wish I did it sooner!!!!

So happy!

Just a few hrs after explant. Can't wait to see how they change. Hopefully not too much. ;-)

3 days post op

Will start before/after pics in clothes, etc

5 days post

Should have done this sooner!!!! Incisions are nice, about a 1/4 of an inch, one has slight bruise on it.

Doc has me putting this tape on every 3 days. It's very soft & nude in color.

Tape is to allow the incision to heal properly without causing a scar to rise.

Says its best to do for 3-4 months.

1 week post explant

Lol, I'm so happy with them, that I decided to frame them!

One month tomorrow!!! So happy & can't stop shopping! :-0

Well let me tell you ladies this, this is the BEST thing I EVER did! So happy to be healthy, happy & implant free!! I feel so much better & get compliments from everyone, ie, you look slimmer, younger, great, etc. even the doc said I looked great & that I will continue to see changes. I've been following a few of you & I'm so excited that your results are coming out great as well. A couple of you are due to get your explants within a week or so and you are going to be just as happy as the rest of us, if not HAPPIER! I feel truly blessed to have found this site, to help me make my FINAL decision & to the many ladies that have explants before me. Thank U, thank U, thank U!!!! Sorry my update is so short, be I HAVE to go shopping NOW! LOL

Happy New Year Ladies!

My 2 month explant update.

Absolutely loving my new/old look! These pics were taken on my birthday @ 2 month anniversary. 1-11-2014
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Dr Pozner was my doctor. For some reason I'm not able to change my doctors info?!