13 Yo Implant Removal with Lift Needed - Boca Raton, FL

Hello everyone! Thank god for this site as I move...

Hello everyone! Thank god for this site as I move forward with my procedure!
I never had issues w my saline under the muscle implants. What I did have was a 30 lb weight gain which rendered me huge and matronly looking. Even though I had a lift initially, after my recent 27. Lb loss, my breasts have fallen below my implants. It's like someone let the air out! My last mammo and ultrasound showed my implants intact (we'll see after the removal) I still want them out. I'm done.
I'm currently , with the help of this site, hunting for a surgeon that'll do the least amount of cutting/scarring for my new lift. So, here's some before pics! Thanks all!

Breast implant removal with lift

Hello everyone! Well I did it! I finally found the best PS for me. Dr Hilton Becker in Boca Raton, fl. I've scheduled my surgery for this month. July 28th!! I'm nervous for so many reasons. The surgery, pain, results etc.. But I have to say, even though I feel fine and my implants are intact, I'm looking forward to the removal and going back to the natural me. I'll post pics soon!!!