Anchor Breast Lift with Implants - Boca Raton, FL

I'm a young mother of two, I waited three years...

I'm a young mother of two, I waited three years before going through with my procedure. I researched thoroughly and made sure I chose the best doctor. I had severe sagging breasts after breastfeeding and loosing weight.
I can't say I'm completely satisfied with the outcome of my procedure.
I enjoyed Dr.Deluca and his staff, who were accommodating to me. Extremely knowledgeable and made me feel at ease.
However, I did stress I was an avid beach goer, which means I'm always in a bathing suit. I was looking forward to having perky breasts and feeling confident once more. The only
complaint I have: My areoles are still large and I struggle to find bathing suits that cover them.
I'm constantly looking down and fixing my top. It's embarrassing. I've gotten accustomed to the size - They aren't quite perky but look natural since I chose to go with under the muscle. I do wear sports bras at night and never go without support.

I encourage you before choosing a doctor to be aware of every detail. Make sure you go over all questions numerous times with the doctor. Hope this helps.
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

My initial meeting with Dr. Deluca was surprisingly great. He's charismatic and genuinely kind. I instantly felt at ease and praise him and his staff for making an uncomfortable situation extremely pleasant. No question went unanswered.