Ruptured Destination Beauty Implant. Thailand, TH

I had implants put in a year ago, organised...

I had implants put in a year ago, organised through destination beauty.

I discovered through no fault of my own that my right one ruptured.
I spoke to the CEO martin who was disgustingly condescending and made my experience so SO difficult. Not once did he acknowledge my distress.
He closed my case and without helping me in anyway. Their company expected me to pay my way back to thailand and cover all the hospital costs.
The only thing I didn't have to pay for was the surgery fees (which was at the surgeons discretion not destination beauty)
Another girl I met got gangrene and her nipple fell off as a result of Breast augmentation through destination beauty.

I posted a review on their page and now it's not showing. So I am taking this to forums now to warn other women! Please be careful, I would not recommend them to my worst enemy!!

Destination beauty post removed AND ruptured mentor implant

My Mentor Breast implant has ruptured! I have left social media comment to both destination beauty and loveyourlook (mentor) and they have both either blocked me from their page or removed the review!

This is skewing data and providing a false representation of their products and services!

Throughout my research it is becoming more and more evident how many women have had trouble with destination beauty and how little you hear about it!

Please be aware ladies - this has been one of the most traumatic experiences of my life!!

I also have all the evidence of destination beauty closing my case and asking me to pay the re surgery costs! I also have the evidence of both sites blocking my reviews. Inside of my reviews I was not rude or derogatory. I simply stated my experience! Why can't people share the experiences that were frightening? It's awful!
Dr Pichit Siriwan

Doctor was okay. Scars were big and implant ruptured so extremely unhappy and distressed!!