40 Years Old, 2 Children - Birmingham, GB

I wanted to have a tummy tuck because I didn't...

I wanted to have a tummy tuck because I didn't like the way my tummy looked after my my children , it was flabby and unflattering and didn't get better with diet and exercise and since I wasn't going to have anymore children I decided to have a tummy tuck I booked an appointment with the BMI healthcare centre and was seen by Mr Evriviades he was friendly,polite and efficient, he explained to me the process of the procedure all the risks and possibly outcome and this was followed up by email. My surgery was done on the 28/07/2016 and I am now very happy, my flabby tummy is gone and I am now in the healing process, there was some pain a few of days after the surgery which is expected but the results outweigh any pain experienced, I'll let my photos speak for themselves.

Post-0p Lipoabdominoplasty

Second week Post -op and I'm doing fine ,carrying on with my everyday mummy duties , the discolouration to my abdomen is gone , I've changed my navel dressings and it seems to be healing well no discharge or pain, however the main wound site remains intact but I'm not worried about this as it is clean and pain free just a bit of itching, it is slowly peeling off. I will update my photos today then again when my dressings are completely off.

Lipoabdominoplasty 3rd week post-Op

My dressing is finally off, I am very happy , couldn't wait to see the suture line it is clean and neat I love it . Thanks mr. Evriviades
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

I find Mr Evriviades easy to talk to, he is friendly, polite and reassuring, he has explained everything about my procedure very clearly to me followed up by email,he is always willing to explain anything I didn't understand and answer any questions, he made me feel at ease before and after surgery by reassurance . I would definitely recomend Mr. Evriviades to anyone wanting a tummy tuck.