Much Needed Tummy Tuck - London, GB

This was the best decision I have ever made. I...

This was the best decision I have ever made.

I have had three caesareans and have lost over 3 stone in weight but was left with this awful over hang. It knocked my confidence and made my clothes look bad.

I wanted that confidence back and to feel good about myself again after loosing so much wieght. It was scary and painful but I can not tell you how much this has done for me and the way I feel about myself now.

Any questions please feel free to contact me and I am more than happy to help you.

Dr Conroy is a kind and very friendly man. He put me so much at ease about the process I was going to go through. He talked me all through it and gave me the confidence to take this big step. He is very professional and caring and I couldn't wish for a better surgeon to do this procedure. The manor hospital and all their staff were amazing and friendly. Dr Conroy visited me often and gave me the time I needed to heal before going home. I would strongly recommend Frank Conroy as you will feel very reassured and confidences and will be very pleased with the results. I felt he was with me every step of way on my journey and now I feel happy with body and ready to face the world Dodie Howells