Butt Implants with Dr Eduardo Gongora in Mexico, MX

Hi Ladies! I have had my butt implants with fat...

Hi Ladies!

I have had my butt implants with fat grafting done on 1st September. I just want to share my story here, hopefully it will help you ladies to choose the right doctor for butt implants surgery! The photo showed you my butt before surgery and those are my wish pictures. And my butt look after surgery.

Day 6 with drains

I don't want to have big butt, just want to look natural and curve, with hourglass shape. My butt implants is oval shape, 300cc gluteal implants, placed under the muscle.
Butt Implants + Lipo on Back and Waist (no Abs) + Fat Grafting around the Implants. I think 300cc fat transfer around implants, I don't remember. I will confirm that with doctor.

I felt the pain inside my butt, like muscle pain, last 2-3 days, from day 4, I started to feel better, I started to walk, but very slow. I lie down on my chest when I sleep.

change date

HI Ladies
can anyone tell me how to change the date back to my surgery date, when I try to write a review, there is no where to change or edit the date. Thanks

Day 19, Drains removed, so much more comfortable

After drains were removed, I felt so much more comfortable when I tried to sit down. I felt the muscle was very strechy from the area I got lipo. From day 10, I started to try to sit sown with boppy billow and after drains removed, I could sit down longer and more comfortable.

1 month Post- op

I wear compression garment everyday and just do normal activity, still sitting down with boppy pillow, lie down on my chest to sleep and sleep on my side as well.I wear compression garment inside the black leggings, so it looks a little bit boxy around my lower waist. So far I am happy with my result.

5 weeks post -op

It is 5 weeks now and I am feeling good. I am trying to gain a bit more weight and I like my butt and my waist! Those photos were taken without wearing the compression garment. Thanks Dr Gongora!
Dr Eduardo Gongora

I love Dr Gongora's amazing work, I love my butt now lol ! The clinic is clean and nice, all staff are very friendly and professional, they took really good care of me!