27 Years Old, No Kids, Breast Augmentation and Rhinoplasty - Bluffton, SC

The office is very clean and welcoming and on top...

The office is very clean and welcoming and on top of that, everyone is SO friendly! Dr. Weniger is highly professional and I wasn't uncomfortable for even a moment. Once I was in the room and had chance to speak with the nurse and then Dr. Weniger himself, I knew I had come to the right place. I have been having issues with my breathing for over 5 years and have been unhappy with my A - B cup breasts and look of my nose ever since I can remember. Everyone made the consultation very personal and honestly feel like my concerns were listed to! There was never any pressure to select a bigger size with the implants and I fully trust his judgment with getting Saline implants. Before I even had the chance to tell him the concerns I have with my breathing, he had figured it out and had a solution right away! His suggestions for the reconstruction of my nose was also right on the dot and he listened to every concern/want that I had. I am VERY happy with my choice with Dr. Weniger and am eagerly awaiting my procedures!
Hilton Head Island Plastic Surgeon